Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Pack
The Local Justice Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3, will be available on 3 July 2012 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version launching on 17 July 2012.
This pack includes three new maps for 'Max Payne 3' Multiplayer featuring areas from the game's intense final chapters, plus a new weapon, a new item, a new multiplayer faction and associated new Achievements, Trophies or Social Club accomplishments.
* 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
* The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
* Light Fingers Item for faster looting
* M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
* Sao Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Since the Local Justice Pack was originally announced to release in June, Rockstar will be making it available during launch week for discounted prices as a show of appreciation for your patience, after which point it will return to its normal price. Of course, if you purchased the 'Max Payne 3' Rockstar Pass you'll receive the pack free of charge. The Rockstar Pass is currently available on Xbox LIVE, PSN and PC.
Additionally on 3 July 2012, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox LIVE and PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass), which includes the following:
* Cemetery Map
* Silent Killer Loadout Pack
* Pill Bottle Item
* Deadly Force Burst
* Classic Max Payne Character
PC players will also be able to get the pre-order and retail DLC on 17 July 2012 when the Local Justice Pack launches for PC.
Date Posted : 03 Jul 2012