'Neverdead' begins with the world under threat from a demonic plague.
'Neverdead' is a third-person action title set in a fantasy and horror-influenced modern America that is overrun with demons.
Centuries have passed since the world succumbed to an unforeseen shadow of evil, and a hero was made an immortal by demons.
These demons have risen once again in the present day and are wreaked unrelenting mayhem, represented by destructible environments within the game.
Bryce is a 500 year old demon hunter, using guns and a swords you must fight these demons. Bryce and his sidekick Arcadia must put a stop to the demon invasion.
Cast as this immortal hero, the player can use regenerative powers to re-assemble his body to evade death and help in his quest - for he is Never Dead...
Players wield a unique butterfly design-inspired sword and an arsenal of guns, which are used to decimate waves of unholy enemies, and can rebuild their battle-weary body by collecting and repairing any lost limbs, and reattaching them.
* Unique dismemberment mechanic
* Highly destructible environments
* Cool characters. Bryce is grumpy and cold, but has depth
* Fun story involving demons and a conspiracy to take over the world
* Carry on playing even when your arms and legs have been cut off
* Use dismemberment to solve puzzles and attack enemies
Release Date : 23 Mar 2012
- X-Box 360
- PlayStation 3